Thursday, March 31, 2016

OTP Book Tag

I haven’t done a tag in a while! And I love tags! The OTP Book Tag was created on YouTube by Kristin Reads. I wasn’t tagged by anyone but this seemed like fun!

1. Pick an unpopular OTP that you ship:

Not exactly unpopular but a couple a lot of people disagree with: Cassie and Evan from the 5th Wave. I think they’re great and they help each other get through a lot.

2. Pick an OTP that you didn’t ship at first but now you do:

Simon and Isabelle from The Mortal Instruments. I wasn’t sure about them at first, I was very against them actually. But they grew on me.

3. Pick your most hated OTP:


Eleanor and Park. I don’t understand the hype around this book. I wouldn’t say I necessarily hate their ship, I just don’t get the obsession.

4. Pick an OTP that took way too long to get together:

8127

Anne Shirley and Gilbert Blythe from the Anne of Green Gables series. The first couple I ever shipped! I don’t remember completely but I believe it took them three books to get together.

5. Pick your favorite non-cannon OTP:

Draco Malfoy and Luna Lovegood! I know I’m in the very minority of Potterheads who ship these two, most people don’t even know Druna is an actual ship, but wouldn’t it be wonderful??!! Think about it!

6. Pick your favorite BROTP:

Heronstairs!! No bromance will ever beat Will and Jem from The Infernal Devices.

7. Pick an OTP you adored in the books but not in the show or TV adaptations:

Harry and Ginny in the movies were nowhere near the awesomeness they were in the book. Also Alec and Magnus in the show Shadowhunters. I LOVE them in the books but the show is destroying them! 

8. Pick a popular OTP that no matter how hard you tried, you just couldn’t ship:

Clary and Jace in the Mortal Instruments. I just can’t. Their relationship honestly makes me cringe sometimes.

9. Pick your favorite LGBT+ OTP:

SOLANGELO!! Yes, yes, I know. Technically Nico and Will aren’t actually together YET. But they will be! (I can’t wait until The Hidden Oracle comes out! I need to know what happens!) Book Malec is a close second though.

10. Pick your all time favorite OTP:

It’s really hard to pick one so I’ll go with a classic and say Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice. They’re just wonderful and have the cutest love story!

I tag anyone reading this! What are some of your OTP’s?

No comments:

Post a Comment