Friday, October 30, 2015

The Zombie Apocalypse Book Tag

A huge thank you to Cindy at Stranger Things Has Happened for tagging me! This is the Zombie Apocalypse Book Tag.

Rules: pick five books at random. Open a random page and the first character you see will be the one who answers the assigned question. Our job is to put together a team to survive the Zombie Apocalypse.

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

image

The first person to die: Daisy. I could not be happier. She can be torn apart by flesh eating zombies and I’ll sit at the sidelines taking pictures.

The first person you trip to get away from the zombies: Jordan. I like my team already. Not a big fan of Jordan either so this is completely okay. No regrets.

 

 

 The Lightening Thief by Rick Riordan

image

The first person to turn into a zombie: Annabeth. Noo! The last thing we need is a overly intelligent zombie coming after us.

The first person who trips YOU to get away from the zombies: Chiron. What?! He would never! He wouldn’t right? Maybe his little centaur legs accidentally tripped me when he was running away from Annabeth.

 

 

Matilda by Roald Dahl

image

The idiot of the team: Miss Trunchbull. I’m surprised at how much this fits. Miss Trunchbull will definitely be the idiot of the team; here’s to hoping she gets eaten by Annabeth.

The “brains” of the team: Matilda. YES!! We’re getting somewhere people. I can see Matilda be the brains; I would not expect anything else.

 

 

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

image

The team’s medic: Lady Catherine. Yeah… I don’t know how that would turn out. She would spend more time talking about herself than caring for the others.

The weapons’ expert: Elizabeth Bennett. As much as I adore Lizzie, I don’t know if weapons would be her thing. But hey, she is pretty smart so maybe…?

 

 

 

Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix  by J. K Rowling

image

The brawler: Umbridge. Hmm… mixed feelings. On the one hand, she is my most despised character. Ever. But then again, the woman is probably good at brawling.

The team captain: Harry Potter. Sure. I can live with that. Harry is a born leader.

 

 

 

You know what guys? I think we can make it. I got an okay team, could be better. This was great! Do the tag if you will it!

2 comments:

  1. I like this tag so much! Matilda would definitely be the brains, so that makes complete sense. And I wouldn't mind Daisy being gone either. I wasn't as big of a fan of the Great Gatsby as I would've wanted to be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! Matilda would be the perfect brains! Aww... I'm a big Great Gatsby fan but I know it can be a hard book to like.

      Delete